Urban-Chic, Pure and Simple
For a modern, urban-chic style inspired by former factories that have been converted into lofts, opt for furnishings with clean, straight lines, warm hues and fine natural materials such as teak, marble and even leather!
Keep the look pure and simple with a statement piece or two to spice up your space.
As decoration, textured objects add to the atmosphere without cluttering your sleek style. For an elegant and inviting look, opt for pretty wicker baskets where you can store your interior design magazines. Add wall paper or curtains with eye-catching geometrical patterns in neutral tones.
- Contrasting textures to temper elegance with simplicity
- Natural materials to complement the industrial look
- Warm hues and neutral tones
- Simple furnishings with straight lines
- Urban decorative objects, such as books and magazines
- Our Utile shower wall panels and the obvious choice of our Halo shower door
Learn more about Utile Metro shower wall panels
Halo shower door