Under the Vice-President Brand Marketing, the Brand Project Manager (Retail) is responsible to create marketing plans and execute projects and initiatives that support marketing, sales and business objectives. The Brand Project Manager will also be actively focused and dedicated to see increased web traffic, enhanced market visibility and realize returns on the budget through boosted traffic from Search Engine Optimization(SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), leads from traffic and advertising platforms for the retail consumer channel and products on the MAAX website. The Brand Project Manager must be an expert communicator and be required to get the word out about MAAX and its retail consumer products via print tools and the MAAX website. The Brand Project Manager must take charge of projects and see them through to completion.
This is a dynamic, evolving role in which the Brand Project Manager must be capable of understanding business challenges and developing innovative, technological and interactive solutions to achieve measurable results for the MAAX brand of retail consumer products.
- Manage the development of the MAAX brand in the retail consumer channel and the phase out of the Advanta/Keystone series.
- Manage internal and external communications on the new retail identity.
- Oversee the creation of assets to support and increase awareness of the MAAX brand and identity.
- Oversee and support logistics of rolling out MAAX brand’s identity across existing and new tools (print & digital)
- Manage the day-to-day activities associated to all marketing efforts, including project management, creative development, cross-functional implementation, campaign tracking and reporting.
- Responsible for successful planning and execution of SEO and SEM campaigns, organize and manage resources to ensure all projects and campaigns are completed within the defined scope, time and budget constraints
- Maintains brand integrity across consumer product lines, marketing assets and all other related internal & external communications
- Collaborates with a wide variety of cross-functional areas such as Sales, Product & Channel Marketing, R&D and Operations to execute specific marketing plans
- Provide ongoing user web experience and conversion-enhancement for retail focused consumer products on the MAAX website
- Monitor the retail market competitive landscape, propose strategies to exploit market opportunities and assist in delivering market share
- Prepare commercialization plans for all product solicitation and introduction to market
- Manage the brand identity and related positioning and messaging with creative team
- Manage budgets and financial related to marketing campaigns
Professional Skills and Qualifications
1) Minimum level of education and/or specialization:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing
2) Minimum level of education and/or specialization:
3) Professional Skills:
- 5 years of relevant experience in sales, advertising, promotions or marketing. Experience in plumbing fixtures, building products, or related industry an asset;
- Excellent verbal communication skills in both English and French (English being primary language of work);
- Strong autonomy and self-motivated;
- Able to work under pressure in a fast paced, ever changing environment to meet aggressive deadlines;
- Attentive to detail, well organized and able to multi-task;
- Strong analytical, reporting and presentation skills;
- Experience working in a team environment and have displayed ability to lead;
- Internet savvy and understanding/optimization of search engines;
- Proficient with MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- High energy, confident manner and sense of humour;
- Creative thinker who thrives in a fast paced environment;
- Strong business ethics, reliable and dependable;
- Self-sufficient, inquisitive, self-starter;
- Natural inclination and passion to grow by making things better for MAAX and its clients.
Should you be interested in taking on this challenge, please send your Curriculum Vitae to Nancy Pombert (firstname.lastname@example.org) and specify the title of the position.