Under the authority of the Vice-President, Supply Chain, the Director, Logistics mobilizes its employees towards the achievement of organizational objectives, supervises and develops them in respect with standards, policies and values of the company. His mandate is to develop an effective modeling tool which best reflects MAAX’s network, from which to extract the greatest opportunities for logistics and transportation cost reductions.
- Define MAAX logistics business requirements with cross functional team.
- Define MAAX global logistics and transportation strategy.
- Conduct RFP and negotiate contract rate agreements.
- Elaborate and maintain a balance scorecard.
- Allocate and manage DC resources.
- Monitor the quality, quantity, cost and efficiency of the movement and storage of goods.
- Develop world class logistics business processes, policies and procedures.
- Manage a high performing team with the objective of achieving company goals, meeting changing business demands, and delivering consistent results in challenging environments.
- Manage ongoing relationships and interactions with carriers, and manufacturing facilities.
- Develop and implement logistics cost reduction and process improvement programs to improve bottom line performance.
- Analyze, design, test, and recommend transportation network improvement solutions.
- 3PL analysis and recommendation.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in a related discipline (i.e. logistics, engineering or business)
- 10 years of experience in delivery/logistics operation and fleet management. (Minimum 5 years at management level).
- Team management skills, excellent leadership.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and strategic skills.
- High degree of experience and comfort with various warehouse and delivery technologies.
- Strong transportation skills, market knowledge, TMS experience.
- Possesses a sense of urgency required in a deadline driven environment and is able to prioritize appropriately.
- Good contractual negotiation skill.
Should you be interested in taking on this challenge, please send your Curriculum Vitae to Anne Gagnon (email@example.com) and specify the title of the position.