This position ensures to answer various requests for return of our internal and external customers in the standards and established corporate policy. The ability to question and influence others is an important condition for this position. Work in collaboration with Sales, Operations and Customer Support in order to optimize the returns.
- Answer all calls, e-mails or faxes received from customers in a timely manner.
- Analyze requests received in order to ensure the proper information was provided.
- Challenge if our policy is followed.
- Validate the velocity of the product.
- Contact internal/external customer when necessary.
- Work in collaboration with other departments in order to complete the request.
- Collaborate with our Carriers when necessary.
- Process the request in SAP.
- Attach all documents to the created RGA/DA.
- Provide the documents to the requested parties.
- Execute various reports to ensure a follow up on the request.
Skills and Competencies
- Fluent bilingualism (English and French)
- Autonomous and willing to take initiative
- Able to work under pressure
- Team work
- Ability to negotiate and influence
- Punctuality and flexibility
- Skilled communicator
- Strong emotional intelligence and professionalism
- SAP experience (an asset)
- High school diploma
- 2 - 3 years experience in customer service
If you think you have what it takes and want to join our team, apply today! Send your resume (CV) to the attention of Melanie Carrier, firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the job title.